Glenn M. Schley
PRACTICE AREAS & EXPERIENCE
Glenn Schley joined Schmidt & Federico, P.C. in 2008. Prior to joining the firm, he was a law clerk for the justices of the Massachusetts Probate and Family Courts, serving in Worcester, Middlesex, Bristol and Essex counties. He also worked for a law firm, specializing in complex family law matters, in downtown Boston. He has co-authored chapters in Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education’s Divorce Law Practice Manual and Paternity and the Law of Parentage in Massachusetts. His practice concentrates on domestic relations, family law and probate litigation.
Mr. Schley received his B.A. from Boston College in 2001 and his J.D. from Suffolk University Law School in 2004. While at Suffolk, he was the Associate Managing Editor of the Suffolk Journal of High Technology Law. He is currently a member of the American, Massachusetts and Boston Bar Associations.
Mr. Schley has also been selected by his peers as a Super Lawyer, voted as a Rising Star specializing in family law as published by Boston Magazine in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
– Graduate of Boston College (B.A., 2001)
– Suffolk University Law School (J.D., Cum Laude, 2004)
– Admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (2004)
– United States District Court, District of Massachusetts (2005)
– Member of the American, Massachusetts and Boston Bar Associations.
– Listed as a “Rising Star” in the Boston Magazine, New England Super Lawyer (2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012)
– Fellowship Recipient – Suffolk Public Interest Law Group