Jared D. Spinelli
PRACTICE AREAS & EXPERIENCE
Jared Spinelli joined Schmidt & Federico, P.C. in 2013. Mr. Spinelli’s practice focuses on all aspects of domestic relations law, including divorce, child custody, modifications, and property division. at both the trial and appellate levels. Prior to joining the firm, he worked as an associate for a Boston law firm concentrating his practice in domestic relations and civil litigation.
Mr. Spinelli received his B.S. from Northeastern University in 2007 and his J.D. from Suffolk University Law School in 2011. He is currently a member of the Massachusetts and Boston Bar Associations.
– Northeastern University (B.S., magna cum laude, 2007)
– Suffolk University Law School (J.D., 2011)
– Admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (2011)
– Member of the Massachusetts and Boston Bar Associations
– Member of the Greater Boston Family Law Inn of Court