William H. Schmidt
PRACTICE AREAS & EXPERIENCE
Bill has a broad range of experience in estate planning and estate and trust administration, including planning for employee benefits. Bill is also an expert on qualified domestic relations orders and divorce taxation. He has also lectured on estate planning for employee benefits and on divorce taxation.
– Graduate of Yale University (B.S. summa cum laude, Phi Betta Kappa)
– University of Chicago (M.S.)
– Georgetown University Law Center (J.D.)
– Admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (1977)
– United States Tax Court (1990)
– Member of the Boston and American Bar Associations
– Member, Massachusetts Family & Probate Inns of Court
– Life Fellow, Society of Fellows of the Boston Bar Foundation
– Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
– Boston Magazine’s New England Super Lawyers.
– Former Director of the Walker Home and School, Former Trustee
– Director of Wendell Clark Memorial Association