Daniel P. O’Leary
PRACTICE AREAS & EXPERIENCE
Dan joined Schmidt & Federico, P.C. in 2021. Prior to joining the firm, he was a law clerk for the justices of the Massachusetts Probate and Family Court. His practice focuses on domestic relations, including divorce, asset valuation and division, and contempt proceedings.
He received his B.A. from the University of Massachusetts Amherst and his J.D. from Suffolk University Law School, where he graduated cum laude. While he was a law student, he was a Supreme Judicial Court Rule 3:03 certified attorney with the Suffolk University Law School Health Law Clinic, where he represented clients in guardianship proceedings and health insurance appeals. He was also the Chief Content Editor of the Suffolk Journal of High Technology Law. He is currently a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association and the Boston Bar Association.
– University of Massachusetts Amherst (B.A., 2010))
– Suffolk University Law School (J.D., 2019)
– Admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (2019)
– Member of the Boston, Massachusetts Bar Associations
– Judge of the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum Profile in Courage Essay Contest