Julie Braverman Bruno
PRACTICE AREAS & EXPERIENCE
Julie joined Schmidt & Federico, P.C. in May, 2021. Her areas of practice include sophisticated trust and estate planning, gift planning, estate and income tax issues, estate administration and prenuptial agreements.
She received her Juris Doctor from the University of Buffalo Law School where she served on the Buffalo Law Review and her Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature from the University of Rochester. Prior to working in estate planning, Julie worked for over a decade as a corporate tax lawyer at Dewey Ballantine in New York City where she was named Counsel to the firm.
– University of Rochester (B.A., Cum Laude, 1987)
– University of Buffalo Law School (J.D., 1994)
– Admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (2017) & the State of New York (1994)
– Member of the Boston, Massachusetts Bar Associations
– Member of the Woman’s Bar Association
– Member of the New York State Bar Association
– Member of the Boston Estate Planning Council